Our training rooms are purpose-built to provide a focused environment for learning away from daily distractions. Conveniently located a short walk from Archway underground station, our venue has great access to major transport links, food establishments and hotels – and you can rely on our onsite support and hospitality.
We can accommodate bookings from 10 to 100 attendees, we pride ourselves on our flexibility and hospitality.
TRAINING ROOM RENTAL – WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Flexible day rates and packages
- Multiple room choices
- Large lecture theatre, seating 50+
- Small lecture theatre, seating 15+
- 4 meeting/ training, rooms seating 8+
- 1 Boardroom, seating 8+
- Choose fully equipped rooms with high speed internet and interactive whiteboards ranging from a variety of sizes
- A selection of Teas, Coffee & Chilled water
- Choose fully equipped rooms with high-speed WIFI and interactive whiteboards
- A selection of refreshments included in hire, Teas, Coffee & Chilled water
We can also provide a great range of set catering upon request –
special catering requirements such as Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal and Kosher are also available.
Check out some of our popular courses!
e-PILS (e-Paediatric Immediate Life Support RCUK)
This course is for healthcare professionals who may have to manage paediatric medical emergencies until advanced help arrives.
In-situ clinical resuscitation simulations
In this unannounced re-creation of a medical emergency, staff are expected to respond within the scope and competency expected of their clinical role.
Prevention & Management of Violence & Aggression (PMVA)
Focused on understanding, capacity and building confidence, this essential and comprehensive training, delivered by accredited trainers, is designed to reduce the risks and outcomes of
This training, led by General Services Association (GSA) accredited instructors, will enable ‘at risk’ staff to protect themselves from potential harm. Through theory and skills