Our training rooms are purpose-built to provide a focused environment for learning away from daily distractions. Conveniently located a short walk from Archway underground station, our venue has great access to major transport links, food establishments and hotels – and you can rely on our onsite support and hospitality.
We can accommodate bookings from 10 to 100 attendees, we pride ourselves on our flexibility and hospitality.
TRAINING ROOM RENTAL – WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Flexible day rates and packages
- Multiple room choices
- Large lecture theatre, seating 50+
- Small lecture theatre, seating 15+
- 4 meeting/ training, rooms seating 8+
- 1 Boardroom, seating 8+
- Choose fully equipped rooms with high speed internet and interactive whiteboards ranging from a variety of sizes
- A selection of Teas, Coffee & Chilled water
- Choose fully equipped rooms with high-speed WIFI and interactive whiteboards
- A selection of refreshments included in hire, Teas, Coffee & Chilled water
Check out some of our popular courses!
A course that provides training for multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals in the early recognition of the child in respiratory or circulatory failure and the development of the knowledge and core skills required to prevent further deterioration towards respiratory or cardiorespiratory arrest.
Recertification courses can only be taken by those who hold a valid Resuscitation Council UK PILS provider certificate, or whose certificate has expired within twelve months of their certificate expiry date.